Tuesday 10 October 2017

You've Been RAK'd

Good Morning Everyone!
It's Tuesday, time for another challenge at Die Cuttin Divas!
This weeks challenge is
RAK
Random Acts of Kindness


How cute is this little Gable box!  I cut it out of craft card stock,
then decorated it using some twine and Jaded Blossom Stamps and Dies.
I stamped the box with a You've Been RACK'd sentiment from Jaded Blossom's,
Christmas Kindness stamp set and added the holly that I cut using Jaded Blossom's
Christmas Dies. To finish off, I added some baker's twine.



This box was so quick and easy to put together.  I love how it turned out.

Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin Divas and see what the Design Team has created.
Hope you join us for out challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Now this is SWEET! What a cute Gable box and I love the sentiment... I have that set.. I should totally make something and use that stamp set.... perfect to surprise someone with, that's for sure! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!! That stamp is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete