Sunday 9 April 2017

Easter Bunny Approved


Easter is only a week away, and the stores are all filled with
yummy treats!  One of my favourite Easter treats are
Marshmallow Peeps!


So when I was heading for the check out at the pet store, I could not
resist the opportunity to get a peep for my dog.


As soon as I saw this one I knew I had the perfect Eyelet Outlet products
to recreate it!  The black pearl bling strips were the perfect size, so I
used three for his eyes and nose and of coarse the mustache brad for his mustache.


Other products used:
Box is from SVG Cutting files
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH.. that is sooooo DANG CUTE!! How fun! Love the box you made and the fun mustache is adorable! Your dooggy will love his new toy! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. My dog would love a treat too. Where did you get the peep shape bunny? I need one fo rmy collection.

    ReplyDelete