Friday 17 February 2017

You're turtley Rad

Hi Everyone!
 Just wanted to share a card I made using a one of Eyelet Outlet's newest brads.
Its actually not in the store yet, but should be available soon!


As soon as I saw this adorable little turtle brad I knew I had the perfect stamp set to make a card with it.  I added a black bling from the bling strips to either sided of the sentiment.  
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Turtley Rad, stamp set.
Here is a closer look at the brad.


I stamped another turtley awesome sentiment, from the same stamp set, on the inside of the card
and added some green enamel dots underneath.


Eyelet Outlet has a great selection of brads and other products . Stop by and have a look.
Thanks for dropping in!




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Stamp set! In Fact I've got a cute turtle all colored and ready for a card - I can't believe that adorable turtle is a brad! That's Totally COOL! I'll be looking out for them - Your project is sweet! :) Have a great weekend Nancy! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete