Tuesday 10 January 2017

Love is in the air...

Good Morning Everyone!
It's Tuesday, time for another challenge at
This week's theme is:
Dragon
Here's what I created

I started off by making this fun little bag using some BoBunny polka-dot paper
a bag file from SvgCuttingFiles.
Then I attached this adorable dragon that I got from Little Scraps of Heaven.
I finished off my project with a tag and sentiment from Jaded Blossom's,

Here's a closer look

Now, head over to Die Cuttin' Diva's and see what the other fabulous Diva's
have designed for you!  
Then come join in on the fun!  You have one week to create your own dragon themed project!
Don't forget to use a die cut somewhere on your project!
Can't wait to see what you create!
See you there!

12 comments:

  1. Adorable bag and dragon! Love the heart!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little dragon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling treat!!Love the adorable dragon!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just toooo CUTE! Gotta love that Sentiment! I was giggling when I read it! Perfect! And your dragon is super sweet! Have a great day Nancy! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!!!!! Cutest dragon I have ever seen, seriously! Really love this :)
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little treat bag!!! Love the cute dragon!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your treat bag is so cute! Love the dragon you used. Have a good week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dragon is the cutest! LOVE the fun colors~ Adorable project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I sent you an email...Could you respond to it? Thx! Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I sent you an email...Could you respond to it? Thx! Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is too cute! This was a fun challenge. Do you have shelves full of 3D projects or do you typically give them away?

    ReplyDelete