Tuesday 22 March 2016

Pick Me

Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Tuesday!
Time for another challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.
This weeks challenge is:
Use 3 Buttons

I decided to make a lollipop garden

The lollipop fence box is from SVG Cuts, For My Valentine svg kit.  
All the other embellishments are from Jaded Blossom.
The flowers are from Spring Dies.
The sun and the butterfly are from Spring Dies 2.
The flags are from Treat Flags
The sentiments on the flags are from Smell the flowers.
I used a peachy keen face stamp on the sun and stuck it on a blue lollipop.
I used two lollipop sticks to hold the flags.
I attached a button to the centre of both flowers and then place another button beside the small one.
I finished off the project with these fun lollipop erasers.
I love how it turned out.

Wouldn't this look great on your favourite teachers desk!

Ok, now it's your turn,  grab your three buttons and start crafting.  Don't forget to check out the other amazing projects the Die Cuttin' Divas have created for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is Pretty! Super fun too!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SUPER CUTE project!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME 3D Lollipop Garden!! LOVE it!! Very cool!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete