Friday 25 December 2015

'Stashing through the snow

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I just wanted to share a project I made for my daughter.  She loves the eos lip balms, so I decided to get one for her stocking, but I just had to change the packaging first.  I wanted it to be rodulph inspired.  When I saw this svg cutting file, I thought it would work great and I had the perfect sentiment stamp to go with it!

       


I like how it turned out, and even better she absolutely loved it!  Hope you did too!

Rudolph mustache svg cutting file
Jaded Blossom stamps "Love Mustaches"




5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I bet your daughter loved it! Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files ~ December Cahllenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO FUN! The white embossed sentiment looks fantastic on the "stash" Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGEEE!!! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SVG Cutting Files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute Kandy! I did EOS stocking stuffers for my daughter and mother. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable EOS!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete