Saturday 3 October 2015

Pumpkin Booty!

Good Morning!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  I have another project to share with you today.  Last Tuesday I said I was working on a project using Pretty, Paper, Pretty Ribbons, treasure chest file and would post it when I was finished. Well, here it is!

                      

I made it into an extra thick shaker card, so I could put some candy inside.  I found these skull candies, and knew they would be perfect for my project.

                                 

There is a circle cut into the back of the card, so you can get the candy out.  Just pull on the tag at the top and take the candy out from the back.

                   


Challenges:
Pretty, Paper, Pretty Ribbon   Shiver me timbers
Little Scrap Pieces   Show it off Saturday
Silhouette Challenges   Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate   #110 Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks   #3 Anything Goes



10 comments:

  1. What a fun way to give candy! I love the clever way to get to the candy, too! Awesome way to use these shapes and great job with the pirate challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute working treasure check, such wonderful finds you have in there, gr8t job! Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEYOND brilliant!!! I might just have to steal it...lol. Thanks for linking up to PPPR Shiver Me Timbers Challenge AND the Decorate to Celebrate Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very creative and cute love it thank you for joining the challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another clever creation!! This is awesome and those skull candies are fab!! Thanks for linking this one up to the Shiver Me Timbers challenge at PPPR!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! loving this treasure chest filled with goodies:) Great idea! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you made this into a little candy dispenser! What a great idea! Thank you so much for joining us for our Shiver Me Timbers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us at October Silhouette Challenge!

    Oh so fun! Love how you added all your elements together!!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete