Sunday 11 October 2015

Just Batty about HALLOWEEN

     Hi Everyone!
Hope you are enjoying you day!

I thought I would share a quick little project  I made for Halloween.  This little bat is from from the artist cricut cartridge.  I added another score line, so a treat would fit, when you fold his wings over.  


                   

The little bat on the front keeps the wings closed until the recipient is ready to open it.
I stamped the sentiment on white card stock, circle punched it out and glued it on inside of one of the wings.  


Well that's all for now,  have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing the CDD linky party and good luck!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love this treat card!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    ReplyDelete