Sunday 28 June 2015

I Dig For Chocolate

Hello!  Today's project was created for a challenge over at SVG cutting files, all about the boys.  Since both the boys in my home, work with heavy equipment, I figures this back hoe file would be perfect for a boy themed challenge.

                          

I used a peachy keen stamp for the face and added extra dimension by putting the tires on with pop dots.  The sentiment, I DIG FOR CHOCOLATE, is from Jaded Blossoms, Here's the Scoop! stamp set.  I attached it to the box with black and white twine and a button.   As always, every treat box needs a treat, so I thought these fun sized chocolates would be perfect for this project!

    

6 comments:

  1. Super fun! love the little face. Thanks for sharing with us during the monthly challenge at SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo SUPER DUPER COOL, AWESOME job!!! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is sooo cute! And looks so yummy too! Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is TOO CUTE! I love that tractor and his cute face! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo YUMMMY !!! I would definitely help dig for that chocolate !!! this is tooo cute ! Awesome job ! Thanks for joining us at SVG Cutting Files this month !!

    Michelle ~ DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute & fun!! Yummy treat! New Google follower. Saw it on SVG Cutting Files.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete