Friday 1 May 2015

Monkeying Around!

Hi Everyone,
I have a cute little project to share with you today.  I participated in a blog hop over at Craftin Desert Diva's, and this monkey svg was the gift for participating. Isn't he cute!

                                 

I mated the monkey word paper to the cardstock bag and attacked the monkey with an action-wobble.  Then I mated the monkeying around sticker to cardstock that I circle punch and attached it to the bag with a pop dot.

       

I filled a cello bag with these delicious banana gummy candies, and tied it with orange and white bakers twine, then put it in bag. 

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute treat bag!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now isn't this ADORABLE!! I love that monkey!!

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete