Wednesday 20 May 2015

Congrats

Hey,
I'm back with a project I made for my daughter, who is graduating grade 8 this year.  Isn't this owl just adorable!  He is a Kadoodle bug design svg.  I added bling to his tassel and bow for some sparkle.

      

I used an ek success border punch on a piece of white paper and attached it to the bottom of my box.  At the top of the box, I wrapped red twine then freyed the edges to look like the tassel on the owl's hat.  Using my CDD stamp set Simply Said, I stamped "Congrats!" on a small tag. 

       

Not sure what I'm going to put inside, yet.  I was thinking, maybe some candy and a gift card to her favourite store!  What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I recently cut the same owl and it is a cutie! My daughter just graduated 8th grade too! Where did the time go?? Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! That owl is too cute! I think candy and a gift card would be perfect! I know my kids would love that. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Graduation Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!! gift card or even money - never heard a teenager complain about that :-) Thanks for linking up with Craftin Desert Divas "Graduation" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project, I love that graduation owl! Thanks so much for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete