Friday 27 March 2015

Coffee Run!

Happy Friday Everyone!
I'm back with a new project to show you.  I absolutely love this k-cup holder file from PPPR.  The cute little k-cup die cut is also from PPPR.  I attached the k-cup to one side of the k-cup holder with an Action Wobble and stamped "Coffee Run" on the opposite side!  The Action Wobble makes him look like he's on an actual Coffee Run.

       
       
         
I tied tulle and a ribbon around the handle then added a tag and button.  I  also added some bling to the bottom right corner of the k-cup holder.  I think the sentiment on the tag says it all! 

      

Well that's all for now, hope you have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how super cute, gr8t job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun way to use these two files! I'm sure whoever receives this sweet gift will be delighted! Thanks so much for playing along with the Get Cookin' challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!
    Ruth - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us for the Get Cookin' challenge. This is so cute...I love the wobble!

    ReplyDelete